hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Episode 10 is broken,

Great concept of how couds are made. Very creative.... but episode 10 is broken. :(

McBean responds:

it should be fixed now

Jerry Gravel Jerry Gravel

Harlequin baby!

Wicked twisted... cool style of animation, though. The music made it whole lot creepier. If you are ever interested in doing some colab, send me a message.

Five stars from me.

Oreogazmic responds:

Thanks! I might do some colab stuff in the future but right now i'm still experimenting with flash. If i ever do a colab i'll be sure to include you in it.

Great Job!

When mario isn't there. When mario isn't there.

Size doesn´t matter.

It was very cute. Simple slapstick comedy often hits the spot. Keep them coming. Great work.

4-D Pong 4-D Pong

Like playing Einstein in Chess!

Brilliant! Simply Brilliant! Very original!

The Flow of Time The Flow of Time

Great song.

The introduction really reminded me of the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack. Original piece, really enjoyed it. It is soothing.

DeathSagax responds:

freal? herm, i think i should listen better to it then

Marching Bands Show 1: To Arms Marching Bands Show 1: To Arms

Hear ye, hear ye!

I don´t know, but this really takes me back to Medieval times. I want to put on my jester suit and prance around the streets praising the king. Though not what I expected I still enjoyed this.

Maya's Sacrifice [unfinished] Maya's Sacrifice [unfinished]

A moving melody.

Wow, an amazingly beautiful melody which is, unfortunately, drowned by over enthusiastic beats. They are great beats but I little too much for such a beautiful piece. It is almost like some underpaid DJ who is trying to make it to the top was recruited to assist in scoring the next Final Fantasy game, and tried a little too hard.

Beautiful piece, nontheless, and I look forward to the full result.

scoutzero responds: