hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Episode 10 is broken,

Great concept of how couds are made. Very creative.... but episode 10 is broken. :(

McBean responds:

it should be fixed now

Jerry Gravel Jerry Gravel

Harlequin baby!

Wicked twisted... cool style of animation, though. The music made it whole lot creepier. If you are ever interested in doing some colab, send me a message.

Five stars from me.

Oreogazmic responds:

Thanks! I might do some colab stuff in the future but right now i'm still experimenting with flash. If i ever do a colab i'll be sure to include you in it.

Great Job!

When mario isn't there. When mario isn't there.

Size doesn´t matter.

It was very cute. Simple slapstick comedy often hits the spot. Keep them coming. Great work.

Bobo the Clown-Quickie Bobo the Clown-Quickie

Bobonator, he´ll be back.

This made me laugh, with it. The animation, though not stellar, did manage to tell the story. This actually inspired me to get off my ass and do some more. Bobo also sounded a little like the Terminator. Great work!

Skuzzlefree Skuzzlefree

No messin´ around.

Loved it. It is short, simply, and straight to the point. Wicked humor, and great animation is what wins it for me. Great work.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Quality animation that lacks soul?

I have to be honest with you. It was kind of hard to make it through the begining of the animation, it seemed so detached from the rest of the short. Nevertheless, the quality in production was superb and that was enough to hold my interest. Things certainly did pick up after that. The music an animation brought emotion to the climax of the story. The voice acting, although well done, gave your animation more of a comic edge or a poorly English dubbed anime feel to it. It made me feel like changing the audio over to Japanese and just reading the subtitles, but English was the original language.

"The winner will get what he deserves...", somehow I think the twist in the plotline lies solely within that sentence.

You get a 5 out of 5 from me, buddy. Look forward to episode 2.

Pirates!: Here Be Dragons Pirates!: Here Be Dragons

Yay.

Okay,

I know how frustrating it can be doing your own voice acting for several characters, well, the characters were designed really well so the voice acting didn't need to be top notch. It worked perfectly.

The humour, cute, clever, and witty.

I look forward to more of your stuff.

You've got my 5.

Introducing The Emo's Introducing The Emo's

Other reviews.

Reading all these defensive reviews about what being EMO is all about makes me laugh. Where the hell do they bring culture into emo? Emo has no culture. People are uncomfortable with being themselves so they join little clicks so they can feel better about themselves.

Good animation.

lavallelee responds:

i couldnt agree with your more! thx

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

This will probably be one of my favorites.

I loved the poeticness of your first Lilium and I eagerly anticipate your next release.

Great work.

New found fan.

You're Gona Die In 7 Days You're Gona Die In 7 Days

Read the review.

I may seem a little over critical here, but eh, I am just in that sort of mood. First of all, I do give you props for doing voice acting for your own toon, but there's a down fall here. The dialogue seemed really cheesy, I don't know if that's what you were going for but it didn't work for me. Your cartoon had a very pretentious feel it with all the random swearing, and honestly, you don't sound old enough to be swearing.

The theme, dying in seven days, has been over done, even though it's a parody/or not ... it was a little too cliched.

The animation was simple yet it was effective in means of story telling, so I tip my hat for that.

Keep it up man.

Xx-Hoxinator-xX responds:

thanks, but the movie is ment to be cheesy BTW.